Wednesday, January 20, 2010

LATEST CREATIONS

NEW COLOR OF BROWN - Heather Brown
New COLORS - Varigated, Turquoise, White Sparkly
These are READY TO SELL - CHILD SIZE $12
BABY/TODDLER SIZE - READY TO SELL $10
ADULT/TEEN SIZE - Done ready to sell!!!! $15
Middle row- left - New Color - Rust & Brown Variagated
PURPLE - BIG SELLER - GREAT COLOR!!!
NEW COLOR and NEW FLOWER - Heather Brown
CLOSE UP of NEW VARIAGATED YARNS -
wonderful mixture of purples, pinks, blues, and yellow
You can have them made in your School colors!
Go RED DEVILS!!

This one was for my UTE fan daughter-in-law.
This is thick, soft yarn..... Very warm and cozy!!
Great for the football games!

New flower...... Pansy... This is Cotton Yarn.... a little different feel and look to it.

So cute on!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Mom. I don't want to buy one, but I wanted to mention that the blog looks great. Were I a girl, I would definitely buy one of these!

    ReplyDelete