Monday, January 18, 2010

HEADBANDS












FOR CHILDREN AND BABIES
THESE ARE ADORABLE WITH THREE SMALL FLOWERS AND FUN ACCENT BUTTONS!
FAR RIGHT - TOP ROW - SPARKLY WHITE WITH DOUBLE FLOWER

TWO ON THE LEFT - DOUBLE BACKWARDS FLOWER
FAR RIGHT - FLAT TWISTY FLOWER- SOFT CHAMPANGE YARN - BEST SELLER!!

TOP - BROWN TWEED YARN WITH TRIPLE FLOWER - BEST SELLER
(TWO LAYERS OF OFF WHITE TOPPED WITH SMALL BROWN FLOWER)
BOTTOM - ROYAL BLUE WITH FLAT TWISTY FLOWER
THESE ARE ACTUALLY ALL BABY SIZED BUT CAN BE DONE FOR ANY SIZE.
GRAY ONE - SOFT YARN WITH FLAT TWISTY FLOWER
PURPLE AND BROWN ONE - CONTRASTING YARN SINGLE FLOWER

SOME OF MY FAVORITES - WHAT BABY ISN'T GONNA LOOK ADORABLE IN THESE!!!
SINGLE FLOWER - THREE SMALL FLOWERS - TWISTY FLAT FLOWER
THESE ARE THE FIRST ONES I MADE. THEY ARE NOT TAPERED WITH THE BUTTONS LIKE THE OTHERS BUT THEY ARE DARLING ON LITTLE ONES. JUST WEAR THEM LIKE A NORMAL HEADBAND. THEY ARE ONLY $6










5 comments:

  1. They are so darling! Vicki you really are amazing. We love the one you made for Rach! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are adorable! You are one talented woman! Me and my girls love the ones you made for us! I cant wait to get my brown tweed one! Will you make it with the same color of flower as the baby one you showed me? Thanks a million! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki these are SO cute!!! I'm going to need to get one next month...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki, these are fantastic! I would love to order one, but need to find out what color my granddaughter would like. So I will let you know as soon as I find out. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cute Vicki You have such a talent.

    ReplyDelete